Step 1: Registration
- Select the regional round competition you want to participate in
- Identify your team members (6-8 per team)
- Sign up with your team for the competition
Step 2: Collect information
- Read through the A* Business Simulation Academic Preparation Booklet
- Identify the key skills tested in the business simulation and do a self-assessment of your strengths and weaknesses
Step 3: Define your strategy
- Review the competition agenda and the Sustainable Development goal you will focus on (you will receive an academic email one week before the competition)
- Delegate the duties of each member for each task as you discuss your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate how your teamwork strategy can help your team reach its goals for the competition
A1：No, there are no specific pre-requisites for joining the competition. The ASDAN Business Simulation is a platform for you to learn and develop your knowledge in business and entrepreneurship – all it takes is curiosity and interest to participate!
A2：Students from different age groups can participate based on their specific age category below: -Primary School: Grades 4-6 -Junior School: Students born after September 1st, 2007 -Senior High School: Students born before September 1st, 2007 (Including September 1st)
A3：There are 3 main sections of the competition – business operations, roadshow presentations and a trading game or a stock exchange challenge. Each section of the competition is designed to help you develop holistic skill sets from teamwork, problem-solving and market analysis to public speaking and communication skills, all of which will be useful for you in your academic experience and personal growth.
A4：The top 60% of teams from the competition will receive the ASDAN UK Enterprise Award. This is a certificate issued by ASDAN UK headquarters and recognizes students' abilities in the business subject and outstanding performance in business-related extracurricular activities. The certificate is also a unique advantage for students who plan to apply to European, American, and British universities.